Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Last Summer

My inspiration for this blog is my trip to Ecuador that i did last summer. It was amazing, but I feel like a barely skimmed the surface of what South America has to offer. So, I'm going back this summer. This time im checking out Bolivia and Peru as well. So I will have lots to write about. The picture of the mountains that you see up top in the header is the view I had of Quito, when staying with an Ecuadorian family. There is so much to see there, and I look forward to telling you guys all about it. I take off at the end of May so the countdown is on! I head to Montreal this weekend, Bal en Blanc is going on, we'll see if I can round up the 200 bucks to go. If so, I'm sure I will have lots to say about it. I'm sure I'll also have lots to say about my stupid, yet favourite montrealer christina.

1 comment:

  1. I missss yooooouuu!
    i wanna start reading some adventures!
    keeep us posted asap girl!
    loveee you!!!!!
    xoxxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete